The Playhouse District is an eclectic neighborhood that spawned around the Pasadena Playhouse inn the 1920s by many of the creative people involved with the theater. Today, the Playhouse District is the entertainment hub of Pasadena with an noticeable concentration of public art, street art, and niche independent businesses like a bookstore from 1894; an arthouse movie theater; a coffee shop, art galleries; a vinyl record store; a wine tasting bar and boutique hotels.
Reasons to invest in Pasadena Playhouse District:
- Walking distance to Old Town Pasadena, and Lake Ave Business District
- NON Rent Control and NO Soft Story retrofit required
- Prime value-add opportunity with rental upside; High Proforma CAP Rate
- Excellent location within the Playhouse District in Pasadena; Nearby amenities within walking distance:
- Shopping, Dining and Lifestyle stores along Lake Ave Business District and Old Town: Paseo Colorado, Apple store, 24-hour Fitness, Target, Vroman Bookstore, Urth Café, etc.
- California Institute of Technology
- Pasadena City Hall, Pasadena Public Library, Pasadena Courthouse
- Arts & Museums: USC Pacific Asia Museum, Pasadena Museum of California Art, Norton Simon Museum
- Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena Ice Skating Rink
- Excellent demographics with ±$115,000 average household income within a-mile radius!
- Highly desirable area South of 210 FWY with EXTREMELY LIMITED INVENTORY
- Excellent access to 210, 134, and 110 freeways; superb access to downtown Los Angeles via FWY 110
- Very desirable Class A location in the strongest submarkets in the San Gabriel Valley; High rent growth and low vacancy rate area